When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child… eventually.
THREE books are NOW AVAILABLE! Shellyisms!Go to Amazon and type Shelly Berryhill for KINDLE options and paperback options. These make greate pressents!
- 25,471 reads of my blog
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @infinitethird: can’t get over this Chris Farley as the Joker by Midjourney AI https://t.co/Z6rfAGAHNo 2 months ago
- I once dumped a cross-eyed girl. I thought she was seeing someone else. 2 years ago
- My car has heated seats, and even a heated steering wheel. But only in the Summer. 2 years ago
- It’s getting warm out. I can finally get back to smacking people and blaming it on mosquitoes! 2 years ago
- Mirrors don’t lie. And, lucky for me, they don’t laugh either 2 years ago
- They call them heated seats because rear defroster was already taken 2 years ago
- Income tax is a do-it-yourself mugging 2 years ago
- I hate when I'm singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 2 years ago
- Why don't skeletons fight each other? They don't have the guts. 2 years ago
- Gravity always gets me down 2 years ago