Posted on July 10, 2010, in Hawkinsville Posts, Personal and tagged Hawkinsville, social media. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
THREE books are NOW AVAILABLE! Shellyisms!Go to Amazon and type Shelly Berryhill for KINDLE options and paperback options. These make greate pressents!
- Ask me any question – even anonymously Formspring is an interesting site. It allows you to ask your friends or even strangers any question – anonymously. Check it out.
- Ga Media Services Digital Display Advertising Company
- Ga WebServices Ga WebServices Website
- Georgia Appraisal Service My Appraisal Company
- My Contact Info Contact Me here
- My Facebook Profile My Facebook Profile
- My LinkedIn Profile My LinkedIn Profile
- My Twitter Profile My Twitter Profile
- My YouTube Profile My YouTube Profile
- Suggest Ideas
- 25,670 reads of my blog
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @infinitethird: can’t get over this Chris Farley as the Joker by Midjourney AI https://t.co/Z6rfAGAHNo 6 months ago
- I once dumped a cross-eyed girl. I thought she was seeing someone else. 3 years ago
- My car has heated seats, and even a heated steering wheel. But only in the Summer. 3 years ago
- It’s getting warm out. I can finally get back to smacking people and blaming it on mosquitoes! 3 years ago
- Mirrors don’t lie. And, lucky for me, they don’t laugh either 3 years ago
- They call them heated seats because rear defroster was already taken 3 years ago
- Income tax is a do-it-yourself mugging 3 years ago
- I hate when I'm singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong. 3 years ago
- Why don't skeletons fight each other? They don't have the guts. 3 years ago
- Gravity always gets me down 3 years ago
Not crazy at all….great to open a dialogue….been reading since your earlier post about grass the Orange Hill….that was repulsive….I am not as “excited” about he delapidated housing as some though if declared they should be taken down…then do it with no delay…no hesitation…..but cut the grass at the cemetary…the least we can do is honor our fallen with dignity….